Opthalmology, Cataract and LASIK Surgeon
Dr Sanjeev Arora (Regd no 040685) is the founder director of Arora Eye and Lasik Laser Centre Karnal. He did his MBBS from GSVM Medical College Kanpur in 1997 and completed his postgraduation in ophthalmology from GGS Medical College Faridkot in 2001. After completing his fellowship in cataract he joined Dr.Pasricha Eye Institute in Karnal and then started his own hospital Arora Eye and Lasik Laser Centre in 2004 which is one of the leading eye institute of Karnal. He is the leading cataract and refractive surgeon in Karnal with over 15 years of experience. He has been in forefront of cutting edge technology in cataract and refractive surgery. He is one of the pioneers in microphaco cataract surgery with toric and multifocal IOLs, ICL implantation and bladefreefemtolasik in Karnal and adjoining areas. He has delivered many presentations at national and regional level and has also been faculty at such conferences. Dr. Arora has performed many live surgeries at national level conferences with a live surgery at NZOS 2018 at Chandigarh being the most recent one.
- Cataract surgery including Phacoemulsification with IOL and paediatric cataract
- Laser Vision Correction including LASIK
- Phakic IOLs.
- Treatment of Corneal disorders
- Ocular Surface Disorders including ocular allergies and Dry Eyes
- Refractive surgeries including LASIK and Phakic IOLs Cataract
- Paediatric ocular disorders especially paediatric cataracts